Our very own CEO Lisa Maki along with our friend Adam Jackson, CEO of Doctor on Demand, has applied to speak at South By Southwest (SXSW) 2016 in Austin, Texas. Part of the 'Panel Picker' process asks the community to vote based on who they'd like to hear during the conference, which is quickly growing its recently launched Health & MedTech Division.
Voting ends tomorrow September 5th so as a final push to get our team to the main stage, we've taken to the blog.
Their dual panel entitled "How the API Economy Can Save Healthcare" will answer 3 questions:
- How does the API economy fit into the business of health and why should we care?
- What is possible for the future of healthcare?
- How do we get there?
Learn more about their topic and VOTE by visiting their SXSW Panel Page
- PokitDok Announces the Release of Pharmacy APIs - May 16, 2022
- PokitDok Joins CommonWell Health Alliance® - May 4, 2022
- A PokitRecap of Building an A+ Team, An Orrick Panel - January 21, 2022
- 2015: A Year In PokitReview - January 2, 2022
- Clarity Through Color - Data Visualizations by the PokitDok Data Science Team - December 1, 2021
- The 2015 PokitDok Offsite/Onsite/Insight: A Visual Recap & Thank You - November 25, 2021
- Web Summit 2015: A PokitRecap - November 12, 2021
- What's Really Killing Digital Health Startups - & What We're Doing to Help - November 2, 2021
- PokitDok Officially Eliminates Charges for Essential Electronic Healthcare Transactions - October 7, 2021
- Bringing ICD-10 to the Masses - October 6, 2021
Tags: Dev, Enterprise