This morning, we announced our affiliation with CommonWell Health Alliance®, a non-profit trade association dedicated to the simple vision that health data should be available regardless of where care occurs.
This week, PokitDok and other individuals representing many of the near 50 CommonWell members are participating in the CommonWell Spring Summit in Kansas City.
“PokitDok shares our vision that health data should be accessible to providers and the people they serve. By adding PokitDok to our diverse membership, we can continue to break down the barriers that have stood in the way of nationwide data exchange.”
-Nick Knowlton, Membership Committee Chair for CommonWell Health Alliance & Vice President at Brightree
After a strategic investment from McKesson Ventures earlier this year, MedCity News foreshadowed such an alliance, quoting McKesson Ventures Managing Director Tom Rodgers: 'With the goal of interoperability, [joining CommonWell] would be a good match [for PokitDok] because their interests are aligned'.
View from the CommonWell Spring Summit in Kansas City
- PokitDok Joins CommonWell Health Alliance® - May 4, 2022
- A PokitRecap of Building an A+ Team, An Orrick Panel - January 21, 2022
- 2015: A Year In PokitReview - January 2, 2022
- Clarity Through Color - Data Visualizations by the PokitDok Data Science Team - December 1, 2021
- The 2015 PokitDok Offsite/Onsite/Insight: A Visual Recap & Thank You - November 25, 2021
- Web Summit 2015: A PokitRecap - November 12, 2021
- What's Really Killing Digital Health Startups - & What We're Doing to Help - November 2, 2021
- PokitDok Officially Eliminates Charges for Essential Electronic Healthcare Transactions - October 7, 2021
- Bringing ICD-10 to the Masses - October 6, 2021
- Eleven ICD-10 Codes You Won't Believe & a Solution for the Transition - October 2, 2021