PokitDok is thrilled to announce that, after being awarded a CAQH Committee on Operating Rules for Information Exchange (CAQH CORE®) PHASE II Certification Seal earlier this year, we have attained a PHASE III certification for clearinghouse services.
CAQH launched CORE to give providers consistent access to patient coverage information before or at the time of service using the electronic system of their choice for any patient or health plan, effectively reducing administrative burden and costs. PokitDok continues to support and ally with CORE because of their mission-driven and collaborative approach to electronic industry simplification.
Phase III CAQH CORE EFT & ERA Operating Rules address payment and remittance advice processing, specifically the 835 transaction, which provides claim payment information in the HIPAA mandated ACSX12 005010X221A1 format. While processing is much faster when providers receive an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payment and Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA), rather than paper checks and the associated manual steps, CAQH estimates only 30% of all healthcare payments are made electronically. In accordance with trying to increase this statistics, PokitDok allows users to submit claims electronically, making the process faster, easier and safer.
For more information about PokitDok’s relationship with CAQH® CORE®, read the announcement.
For more information about PokitDok’s commitment to security and compliance, visit our website.
For more information about CORE, please visit their website or contact CAQH at [email protected]
- PokitDok Awarded CAQH® CORE® PHASE III Certification Seal - September 22, 2021
- PokitDok Announces the Release of Pharmacy APIs - May 16, 2022
- PokitDok Joins CommonWell Health Alliance® - May 4, 2022
- A PokitRecap of Building an A+ Team, An Orrick Panel - January 21, 2022
- 2015: A Year In PokitReview - January 2, 2022
- Clarity Through Color - Data Visualizations by the PokitDok Data Science Team - December 1, 2021
- The 2015 PokitDok Offsite/Onsite/Insight: A Visual Recap & Thank You - November 25, 2021
- Web Summit 2015: A PokitRecap - November 12, 2021
- What's Really Killing Digital Health Startups - & What We're Doing to Help - November 2, 2021
- PokitDok Officially Eliminates Charges for Essential Electronic Healthcare Transactions - October 7, 2021
Tags: Security, Security & Compliance