In late September, PokitDok was a session sponsor of the 8th annual Health 2.0 Fall Conference in Santa Clara. The event drew some of the most forward-thinking companies and speakers in digital health today. It was an opportunity to demo new products and connect with like-minded companies. It was also a great venue for showcasing PokitDok’s technology and how partners are currently using our platform.
PokitDok sponsored a panel titled The New Rules for the Business of Health, where three companies discussed how PokitDok helps their business enable a better consumer healthcare experience. Our CEO, Lisa Maki, introduced the product, and white-label e-commerce marketplace. Then, each panel member shared how their company is using `PokitDok to change healthcare through technology'. The panel featured Aaron Martin from Providence Health & Services, Mason Meadows of the American Medical Association and Mark Hadland of Cliniq.ly (L11). PokitDok board member and venture capitalist, Lisa Suennen of Venture Valkyrie moderated the discussion. Below is a video recap of the event.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we did, and got a glimpse into how healthcare will be transformed in the coming five years. Thank you to our guests from Providence Health & Services, the American Medical Association and Cliniq.ly (L11) for participating.
- Savvy Moms Use the PokitDok Marketplace to Save on Healthcare - November 14, 2014
- How Healthcare Will be Transformed in the Next 5 years - October 28, 2014
- PokitDok Announces National Health Price Index & Scheduling Feature - October 21, 2014
- Not Enough Sleep: Secret to Success or Contributor to our Rising Healthcare Costs? - October 16, 2014
- The PokitDok Team is Expanding - Meet Our New Hires - October 8, 2014
- CEO Lisa Maki Demos PokitDok’s Simple, Patient-driven Enterprise Solution - October 2, 2014
- Telemedicine Poised for Growth, but Barriers Hinder Widespread Adoption - August 28, 2014
- When Healthcare Coverage "Loopholes" Leave Consumers Holding the Bag - August 26, 2014
- How Much Will Your Annual Well Check Cost? - August 21, 2014
- Why a Growing Number of Employees are Choosing High-deductible Healthcare Plans - August 19, 2014
Tags: API, Dev, Health Innovation