With HiMSS, the American Telemedicine Association’s Annual Meeting (ATA), and the rest of the Spring conferences under our belt, it’s time to start thinking about Health 2.0 - set to take place in the Bay Area this coming October.
We’re excited to announce that we will once again be a sponsor of the event. Details soon to come but rest assured we have a few hacks up our sleeve.
Last year, PokitDok CEO Lisa Maki spoke about a prototype project we did with Providence Health. They had challenged our team to create a working model including everything from provider search, appointment scheduling, and payments, to real-time eligibility checks and claims status, all in an easy to use interface. Well, we did and Lisa gave a demonstration of it from the Health 2.0 stage last year. Take a look.
We look forward to seeing you all in October at Health 2.0.
- A PokitRecap of Building an A+ Team, An Orrick Panel - January 21, 2022
- 2015: A Year In PokitReview - January 2, 2022
- Clarity Through Color - Data Visualizations by the PokitDok Data Science Team - December 1, 2021
- The 2015 PokitDok Offsite/Onsite/Insight: A Visual Recap & Thank You - November 25, 2021
- Web Summit 2015: A PokitRecap - November 12, 2021
- What's Really Killing Digital Health Startups - & What We're Doing to Help - November 2, 2021
- PokitDok Officially Eliminates Charges for Essential Electronic Healthcare Transactions - October 7, 2021
- Bringing ICD-10 to the Masses - October 6, 2021
- Eleven ICD-10 Codes You Won't Believe & a Solution for the Transition - October 2, 2021
- PokitDok Attracts Top Executive Talent for Expansion in Healthcare - September 22, 2021
Tags: Dev, Enterprise