At PokitDok, our mission is clear: we want to make access to healthcare easy, informative, transparent and affordable for our customers, partners and ultimately, for you. To that end, we have been working diligently to improve healthcare interoperability via our API platform. Today, we’re honored to announce our Series B Funding, which will propel us on our journey towards realizing this mission.
PokitDok was born a little over four years ago, after I spent six frustrating months navigating the road to treatment for a spinal injury. From poor communication and inefficient processes, to interoperability issues and a complete lack of price transparency, I knew there had to be a better way.
Since then, along with my co-founder, Ted Tanner Jr., our amazingly talented team has built connections between fragmented healthcare operating systems, where they never existed before. We have established direct relationships with more than 300 insurance carriers, the top EHRs nationwide, hospital systems, benefits enrollment companies, and have made these available to scale and speed time to market for the apps and services created by countless developers - all looking to change the face of healthcare.
This round of funding, led by Lemhi Ventures, is the first step in the next phase of our adventure. Our investors and entire team passionately believe in disruptive innovation, and in powering an integrated health experience via common cloud-based web services enjoyed by every other industry. By removing legacy data silos, fluid data delivery in health becomes possible. This inspires more efficient processes, cost savings, and improved quality of care.
Thank you so much to everyone who has supported us along the way. It’s an honor to work with a team of absolute rockstars and we look forward to changing the future of health, one API call at a time.
Share the health,
CEO of PokitDok
- Introducing Our New CEO, Joe Murad - July 11, 2017
- DOKCHAIN TAKES THE STAGE AGAIN - AT HEALTH 2.0 JAPAN - December 9, 2016
- DokChain Makes Formal Debut At Health 2.0 - October 3, 2016
- McKesson Ventures Makes Strategic Investment in PokitDok - February 17, 2016
- 2016: The Year of the Business of Health - January 7, 2016
- Exciting News from PokitDok! - August 18, 2015
- The Unintended Side-Effects Of Health Reform: Increased Consumer Responsibility And Decreased Provider Revenues - April 29, 2015
- Top 5 Predictions for Healthcare Consumerism in 2015 - January 8, 2015
- MedTechVision 2014 Patient Keynote: Part Two - September 12, 2014
- MedTechVision 2014 Patient Keynote: Part One - September 10, 2014