Our very own CEO Lisa Maki along with our friend Adam Jackson, CEO of Doctor on Demand, has applied to speak at South By Southwest (SXSW) 2016 in Austin, Texas. Part of the 'Panel Picker' process asks the community to vote based on who they'd like to hear during the conference, which is quickly growing its recently launched Health & MedTech Division.
Voting ends tomorrow September 5th so as a final push to get our team to the main stage, we've taken to the blog.
Their dual panel entitled "How the API Economy Can Save Healthcare" will answer 3 questions:
- How does the API economy fit into the business of health and why should we care?
- What is possible for the future of healthcare?
- How do we get there?
Learn more about their topic and VOTE by visiting their SXSW Panel Page
- Vote for PokitDok CEO Lisa Maki to Speak at SXSW 2016! - September 4, 2021
- EMRs, EHRs & PHRs: What They Are & What to Know - August 25, 2021
- Introducing The PokitDok Eligibility App - August 6, 2021
- High Deductible Health Plans: What do they mean and what will the future hold? - August 4, 2021
- High Deductible Health Plans: Are They Right For You? - July 30, 2021
- PokitDok Marketplace Launches New Features - July 28, 2021
- Identity Management in Healthcare: A PokitDok Solution - July 21, 2021
- The History of American Health Insurance: A Look Back In Time To Understand How We Got To Where We Are - July 1, 2022
- Digital Health Summer Summit: A PokitDok Recap - June 25, 2022
- The Democratization of Healthcare: Defined and Demonstrated - June 16, 2022
Tags: Dev, Enterprise